When Selling Property in Nicaraguan it is important to have all your documents ready.
As a Seller, it is the selling owners responsibility to ensure the following documents are ready and in country for a transaction:
- Original title
- Catastro Map in the name of the buyer with 1 year of validity
- Solvencia Municipal – All property Taxes are up to date
- Libertad de Gravamen – All liens and encumbrances have been resolved before a transaction takes place
- Property that are already built require that all Trash collection tax is paid to date
- Seller is physically able to sign document in person or Power of Attorney is ready to sign on Seller’s behalf